Show Me the Love: 6 Valentine’s Experiences That You Can Love All Year
Posted on Feb 10, 2015
Why limit Valentine’s Day to February 14, when you can celebrate your love all year?
HeartBeat, the winning installation for the 2015 Times Square Valentine Heart by Brooklyn-based design firm Stereotank, was unveiled today in Times Square.
1. Chocolate: Who sells the most indulgent bonbons, truffles and ganache? DNY will guide you to New York’s best chocolate shops while you stroll through a variety of New York Neighborhoods, then take a class and learn to make your own custom chocolate confections.
2. Flowers: Who creates the most gorgeous floral displays and can help you turn your apartment into a greenhouse? Learn tricks and tips to creating lasting floral displays that will brighten your home or office.
3. Music: Create your own custom song with a professional song writer and then record it! Memories are more fun when you hear them put to music. This custom song writing session allows you to create your own music and lyrics to keep forever. Discover New York and Beyond will create a touchdown to takeoff weekend experience in your favorite hotel or apartment and add restaurants reservations and the songwriting workshop to create your own CD.
4. Food: Nibble your way through the neighborhoods and then take a hands-on cooking class with wine pairing!
5. Art: Get inspired by the wonderful exhibits in the galleries and museums and then try your hand at creating art. We’ve got the perfect class for you.
6. Comedy: Laughing is good for your health, and the comedy clubs are a great way to take a break! Ever want to perform in front of an audience? Now is your chance to fine tune your act.
Want to Stay Up To Date With News From New York?
Subscribe to our blog and get email notifications when new entries are made!