NYC Girl’s Weekends—Celebrating Women Artists, Writers, Chefs and Broadway
Posted on Dec 15, 2015
Girl’s Weekends just got more interesting with the announcement of the opening of Elizabeth Louise Vigée Le Brun’s exquisite exhibition of 80 paintings at the Metropolitan Museum of Art which will run from February 15 – May 15, 2016.
Celebrate women throughout the winter and spring months with extraordinary experiences:
• Women artists in the hot galleries and visit an artist studio
• Shop in wholesale showrooms and save up to 70% off retail and meet the women designers.
• Hear the stories about the women who changed world through the power of their personalities and learn how the famous female journalists of their day told their stories.
• Create a delicious dinner with hands-on cooking classes with wine.
• Learn a number from a Broadway Show and then see the show.
Contact a Discover New York and Beyond Destination Specialist to create a custom NYC trip and celebrate with the women in your life!
Want to Stay Up To Date With News From New York?
Subscribe to our blog and get email notifications when new entries are made!