Holiday Shopping Guide in NYC
Posted on Nov 3, 2015
New York shopping opportunities abound during the holiday season so call DNY to set up a fun, exciting experience in NYC.
Garment Center Wholesale Designer Showrooms & Sample Sales: Visit the fun, affordable designer showrooms not open to the public where the savings are up to 70% off retail. Combine these with special sample sales and you are off to great holiday savings.
Neighborhood Boutiques and Pop Up Stores: Let us know your style, and we’ll custom design a neighborhood shopping experience just for you!
Holiday Markets in the Neighborhood: Learn about the various neighborhoods with stops at various holiday markets for a “crafty” take on gifts.
The Best Holiday Windows:
- Bloomingdales, 59th Street and Lexington Avenue
- Barneys, 61th Street and Madison Avenue
- Coach, 57th Street and Madison Avenue
- Tiffany, 57th Street and Fifth Avenue
- Bergdorf Goodman, 58th Street and Fifth Avenue
- Henri Bendel, 55th Street and Fifth Avenue
- Saks Fifth Avenue, 50th Street and Fifth Avenue
- Lord & Taylor, 38th Street and Fifth Avenue
- Macy’s, 34th Street and Sixth Avenue
Contact a Discover New York and Beyond Destination Specialist to help you maximize your time and budget!
Want to Stay Up To Date With News From New York?
Subscribe to our blog and get email notifications when new entries are made!