Custom Pre-Cruise Options Sailing from New York City for Groups and Individuals
Posted on Jun 11, 2013
The following tips will help you to maximize your time and enjoy your visit before sailing from New York City.
Any of the custom pre-cruise options sailing from New York City can be added for a post-cruise option between the ship and the airport or train station.
- Arrive Into NYC at Least Two Days Prior to Departure: Give yourself extra time in case anything delays your arrival; you still have one day prior to your departure.
- Departure Terminals: Know which terminal you will depart from: Manhattan, Brooklyn or New Jersey. Transfer time varies a great deal depending upon where you stay and what you are doing on your departure day.
Combine the transfer from your hotel with pre-cruise options so you can:
- shop in designer showrooms not open to the public where the savings are up to 70% off retail
- explore the Financial District’s history and visit the 9/11 Memorial
- enjoy a private tour in one of New York City’s museums or include several art galleries and see what’s hot in the art market
- nibble your way through a favorite neighborhood and taste the best from the mom and pop venues where the locals shop
- explore the beauty of Central Park
- taste local treats in the Chelsea Market and walk along the High Line, NYC’s elevated park in the sky.
- Realistic Budget: Set a realistic budget for hotel, sightseeing and entertainment. The cost of a cruise is about the best value vacation there is because the fixed costs are divided among so many people. Your pre-cruise trip from NYC could easily exceed the price of the cruise itself. Since group travel is more economical than a private tour, ask your friends to join you so that you have fun together and share the costs.
Discover New York and Beyond creates custom pre-cruise options sailing from New York City for both groups and individuals to meet your budget and goals. Choose from over 350 different options that can include hotels, transfers, sightseeing and theater tickets, or enhance a package that the cruise offers by adding special experiences personalized just for you. Call us to help design your extraordinary travel with a twist at 212-370-1319 or email email@example.com.
Want to Stay Up To Date With News From New York?
Subscribe to our blog and get email notifications when new entries are made!