9/11 Memorial Museum Opens May 21, 2014
Posted on Mar 25, 2014
Add depth to your visit of Lower Manhattan with one of Discover New York and Beyond’s educators. See what is hidden in plain view, including the background around events of 9/11.
- Explore the changes taking place along the waterfront and the gorgeous gardens. Understand who selects the artists that create the sculptures that are both permanent and temporary.
- Hear the stories about the people that created the New York that we know today from the standpoint of immigration.
- Learn about the Dutch traders and how the city became the capital of world commerce.
- History buffs will love the stories about the New York families that contributed to the foundation of Independence from England and how the city became the nations’ first capital.
- The architecture in Lower Manhattan is stunning and you’ll hear about the architects that have contributed to the skyline and who lives where and why.
The 9/11 Memorial Museum is an educational center that will have public programs to educate the visitor about the events on September 11, 2001.
9/11 Memorial Site hours are daily from 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM. Last entry is at 7:00 PM.
9/11 Museum hours from May 21, 2014 – Sept. 21, 2014, Daily, 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM. Last entry is at 7:00 PM.
Call +1 212-370-1319 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and schedule your New York experience.
Want to Stay Up To Date With News From New York?
Subscribe to our blog and get email notifications when new entries are made!