6 Great Reasons to Discover The Bronx!
Posted on Oct 13, 2015
Join 6,000 cyclists for the 21st Annual Tour de Bronx, the largest free cycling event in the state, on Sunday, October 25 starting at 9:00 AM. This event offers bikers the chance to take part in either a 40- or a 25-mile ride.
The 40-mile ride is recommended only for experienced cyclists who are comfortable riding in traffic, and children younger than 16 who are participating in it must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Beyond Biking, Contact a Discover New York and Beyond Destination Specialist to help you Discover New York and Beyond with a custom itinerary based upon your interests and explore the northernmost of the five boroughs of New York City.
- Parks and Gardens: Explore 22 gorgeous green spaces from the Zoological to Botanical.
- History: From the farms of Jonas Bronck to the sea side community of City Island, explore the Hall of Fame for Great Americans.
- Architecture: Visit historic homes, landmark interiors, and explore the newest walkway, High Bridge, the oldest bridge in New York City.
- Sports: The New York Yankees, from single tickets to meet and greets with the players.
- Music: From Doo Wap to Hip Hop, create your own high notes recording your own music.
- Food: Eat your way through the borough with the diversity of ethnic cuisines.
Want to Stay Up To Date With News From New York?
Subscribe to our blog and get email notifications when new entries are made!