Discover New York and Beyond is a Charter Member of the Accredited Destination Management Companies* and Kitt Garrett is a DMCP (Destination Management Certified Professional) and Conde Nast Top Destination Specialist for New York City.
Since 1993, DNY has designed extraordinary experiences for international, domestic, corporate incentives and corporate meeting clients plus their families and friends on an individual basis.
Travel should be simple, fun and educational. It should have that special moment that opens minds to something new.
Discover New York and Beyond destination management company is a proud member of:
- American Institute of Architects
- Andrew Harper Travel
- Art Deco Society
- Business Owners Council
- Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat
- Greenwich Village Historic Preservation
- Friends of the Upper East Side
- Friends of the Upper West Side
- Landmark West
- Maestro Travel
- Signature Travel Network
- The Beaux Arts Alliance
- The Broadway Association
- The Central Park Conservancy
- The Greenwich Village Historic Association
- The Historic District Council
- The Manhattan Chamber of Commerce
- Travel Leaders
- Women Presidents’ Organization
* Destination Management Company (DMC): A professional services company possessing extensive local knowledge, expertise and resources, specializing in the design and implementation of events, activities, tours, transportation and program logistics.
Reference: Association of Destination Management Executives.